2017: The Magic of the Italian Lakes (6320)
8 days from Milan to Lake Maggiore
MILAN Holiday Inn Garibaldi Station (F)LAKE GARDA Club Hotel La Vela (ST) at Torbole or Caravel (ST) at TorboleLAKE COMO Lario (ST) at MezzegraLAKE MAGGIORE Simplon (F) at Baveno
Call 1 -866-934-6292 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13177251
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 3/31/2017
- 8 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Milan||Check into your hotel in the Milan area. Tonight, meet your Tour Director and fellow travelers.|
|Day 2||Lake Garda||Start the day with an orientation tour of Milan, stopping to admire the famous gothic-style Duomo. Travel east through the Po Valley, then catch your first glimpses of Lake Garda as you stop in Sirmione, the picturesque spa town on the south shore of Lake Garda. Stroll among the many shops and ice cream parlors that line the narrow cobblestone streets. Continue to your hotel on Lake Garda. (B,D)|
|Day 3||Lake Garda||A whole day at leisure to enjoy this beautiful area, situated at the foot of the Alps and surrounded by mountains to the north and the gentle slopes of moraine hills to the south. Alternatively, join an optional excursion. (B)|
|Day 4||Lake Como||This morning, visit the romantic, medieval city of Verona. See Juliet's balcony and enjoy some time at leisure before continuing to Lake Como, where you'll spend two nights. (B,D)|
|Day 5||Lake Como||Inspiring everyone from Roman senators and great composers to Hollywood actors, Como is the romantic image of the lakes, its cobalt-blue waters lined with magnificent mountains, lush gardens, and grand villas. Join the included BOAT TRIP to Bellagio, which occupies one of the most scenic positions in all of Italy. (B,D)|
|Day 6||LLake Maggiore||Leave Lake Como, cross the border into Switzerland, and head towards beautiful Lake Lugano and the stylish city that bears its name. Time to stroll along the lakeside promenade, window shop on refined Via Nassa, or sip an espresso on the Piazza Riforma. Leave Switzerland and cross back into Italy, driving to Lake Maggiore. (B)|
|Day 7||Lake Maggiore||Set between Piedmont, Lombardy, and Switzerland, Lake Maggiore is a paradise of crystal waters, backed by towering mountains and surrounded by lush countryside. The day is yours to relax or to enjoy some of the many activities available around the lake. Maybe join an optional boat trip to the Borromean Islands of Pescatori and Isola Bella, with time to visit the extravagant Borromeo Palace, built like a ship anchored just off the shoreline. (B,D)|
|Day 8||Lake Maggiore||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Prices based on double room occupancy.Single room supplement: $350No triple room reduction.Extra nights per person in Milan:in single room $100, in twin $60, in triple $54Extra nights per person in Lake Maggiore:in single room $153, in twin $104, in triple $101
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Cosmos, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Cosmos, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Cosmos to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Cosmos menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Cosmos).