2017: European Kaleidoscope (4800)
12 days from Amsterdam to Paris
AMSTERDAM AREA Dorint Airport (F) at Schiphol or NH Airport (F) at Schiphol or Holiday Inn Express Arena (ST)RHINELAND Ramada (ST) at Bruehl or Leonardo Koln-Bonn Airport (F) or Leonardo Royal Am Stadtwald (F)MUNICH Holiday Inn Express Airport (ST) or Ibis Parkstadt (ST)VENICE AREA Poppi (ST) at Mira or Holiday Inn Marghera (ST)MONTECATINI Settentrionale Esplanade (F)LUCERNE AREA Ibis (ST) at Kriens or Drei Konige (ST)PARIS Ibis La Villette (ST) or Forest Hill La Villette (ST)
Call 1 -866-934-6292 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13320763
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2017
- 12 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Amsterdam||Check into your hotel. The rest of the day is free to explore this exciting city. Tonight, meet your Tour Director and fellow travelers. (D)|
|Day 2||Amsterdam||Today, enjoy sightseeing in Amsterdam, with a Local Guide pointing out the city highlights. Later, a CANAL CRUISE shows you the town from water level, then watch the cutting and polishing of precious stones at a DIAMOND CENTER. Time in the afternoon to explore on your own or to join an optional excursion. (B)|
|Day 3||Rhineland||Leaving Amsterdam, stop for a walk in Utrecht's town center. Founded in 48 AD by the Romans, this is a great city to roam around in. Its centerpiece is the Dom church, towering above the city. Cross into Germany to reach the Rhineland area. (B,D)|
|Day 4||Munich||Start the day with a scenic drive along the shores of the Rhine or opt for a Rhine cruise. Admire the pretty villages, the castles perched high above the river, and countless terraced vineyards. Next, drive along the Romantic Road, through towns and villages with medieval towered gates and battlements, squares of half-timbered houses, and richly decorated fountains. Stop awhile in the center of Rothenburg for a fine example of this architecture. Overnight in Munich. (B)|
|Day 5||Munich||With a Local Guide, take advantage of the included sightseeing tour of the city known as Germany's 'secret capital.' Time to admire the beautiful main square, MARIENPLATZ, do some shopping, and sample its most famous product-beer! (B)|
|Day 6||Venice||Travel from Munich to Austria for a stop in the capital of Tyrol, Innsbruck. In the afternoon, drive over Brenner Pass into the Italian Alps to admire this unique natural wonder before descending into the Adige Valley to the Venice area. (B,D)|
|Day 7||Montecatini||The included orientation tour starts with a BOAT RIDE and is followed by a visit to a GLASSBLOWING WORKSHOP. Then, southwards into the hilly Tuscan countryside to reach Montecatini for two overnights. (B)|
|Day 8||Montecatini||Florence, a Renaissance gem and city of the Medicis, will keep you enthralled all day. Don't miss out on the included walking tour with a Local Guide that features most of the city highlights. You will see Piazza Santa Croce; beautiful Piazza Signoria; Palazzo Vecchio; Loggia dei Lanzi; and, to top it all, Piazza del Duomo and its cathedral with the Giotto Campanile, and the magnificent East Door of the Baptistry, known as the 'Gate of Paradise.' Later, join the optional excursion to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa. (B,D)|
|Day 9||Lucerne||Cross the Lombardy plains this morning to Canton Ticino's subtropical resort of Lugano. Here, take a break to stroll along the lakeside promenade before continuing to the German-speaking side of Switzerland, then descend into the gentle landscape around the Lucerne area. (B)|
|Day 10||Paris||Visit the LION MONUMENT and CHAPEL BRIDGE before joining an optional boat trip. Then, enjoy vistas of green pastures and attractive chalets with rustic timbering and luxuriant flowers. Enter France, past some of its most famous vineyards, to Paris. Arrive in time to enjoy an optional cabaret show. (B)|
|Day 11||Paris||Included sightseeing with a local expert shows off many of the best-known Parisian sites: La Sorbonne, Arc de Triomphe, Opera, Madeleine, the Eiffel Tower, the modern glass Louvre Pyramid, the Invalides, and Champs Elysees. Optional excursions are also available to visit some of the highlights. To celebrate the success of your tour, a French farewell dinner might be just the ticket. (B)|
|Day 12||Paris||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Prices based on double room occupancy.Single room supplement: $550No triple room reduction.Extra nights per person in Amsterdam:in single room $95-$114, in twin $51-$73, in triple $50-$73Extra nights per person in Paris:in single room $99-$197, in twin $53-$101, in triple from $71
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Cosmos, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Cosmos, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Cosmos to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Cosmos menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Cosmos).