Rome, Sorrento, and Capri-three of Italy's most popular cities are waiting for you on this grand Italy vacation. Spend four nights in Rome and two nights each in Capri and on the Neapolitan Riviera on this Italy tour. Explore at a leisurely pace to discover ancient historic sites, spectacular scenery, and authentic Mediterranean charm. History buffs will be thrilled with the views of the Rome's Colosseum, where the gladiator fought during the Roman Empire, and the Roman Forum, the Roman Empire's political, social, and commercial center. You will step back in time on your visit of Pompeii, which was completely buried during the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD. This preserved site gives you an amazingly detailed look into ordinary life 2,000 years ago at the peak of the Roman Empire. During your guided visit, admire the paintings that remain on the walls, and look for signs of the early fast-food restaurants beloved by ancient Romans.On the quest for amazing scenery, this Italy tour is sure to delight. You'll drive up Mount Vesuvius-Europe's greatest live volcano-and take a walk to the top to view its crater. You'll witness breathtakingly beautiful views on your excursion to the Amalfitan Coast. Following the natural course of the coastline, the winding road features coastal mountains plunging into the sea, dramatic cliffs, inlets, and bays interspersed with picturesque towns-all with the deep-blue water as the background. It is nothing short of spectacular!Enjoy visits to the laid-back town of Sorrento and the charming island of Capri. Both offer breathtaking views of the crystal-clear, blue sea. Spend time gazing at the mesmerizing water, enjoy the marvelous Mediterranean climate, wander the maze of streets, shop at the boutiques, or sip a drink in the famous 'piazzetta.'From the ancient archaeological sites to the awe-inspiring scenery, this affordable Italy tour offers value-minded travelers a unique and unforgettable vacation!
Call 1 -866-934-6292 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13597166
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 12/31/2017
- 9 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Rome||Check into your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to start exploring this great city. Tonight, meet your Tour Director and fellow travelers.|
|Day 2||Rome||Two days to get well acquainted with Rome. Included sightseeing with a Local Guide starts with St. Peter's Square and Basilica. Other highlights are the iconic Colosseum, the largest amphitheater ever built; the Roman Forum; Piazza Venezia, and Campidoglio. An optional visit is available to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, world famous for Michelangelo's impressive fresco of The Last Judgment. (B daily)|
|Day 3||Rome||Two days to get well acquainted with Rome. Included sightseeing with a Local Guide starts with St. Peter's Square and Basilica. Other highlights are the iconic Colosseum, the largest amphitheater ever built; the Roman Forum; Piazza Venezia, and Campidoglio. An optional visit is available to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, world famous for Michelangelo's impressive fresco of The Last Judgment. (B daily)|
|Day 4||Capri||Drive up one of Europe's greatest active volcanoes-Vesuvius! Take a walk to the top to view its crater. Then, to POMPEII, where time stopped in 79 AD when the Vesuvius eruption totally buried the city. On the included guided visit, see the remains of luxurious villas, temples, theater, and forum. Embark on the FERRY to Capri to spend two nights on this charming island. (B,D)|
|Day 5||Capri||This legendary island is surrounded by a rocky coastline-and the crashing sea has formed remarkable caves. The town, with its pretty piazzetta, maze of streets, fashionable boutiques, and cozy restaurants, is a mecca for the jet set. An optional island tour is available. (B,D)|
|Day 6||Neapolitan Riviera||Take the FERRY to Sorrento. Few places in the world match the very special charm of Sorrento. This picturesque resort overlooking the Bay of Naples boasts a marvelous climate, beautiful views, trendy shops and boutiques, interesting museums, and a vibrant nightlife. Don't miss out on the included excursion along the breathtakingly beautiful AMALFITAN COAST. (B,D)|
|Day 7||Neapolitan Riviera||Enjoy a day at leisure in Sorrento, situated on a plateau high above the waters of the Bay of Naples and with truly spectacular views as far as towering Vesuvius. Sorrento's terraces, adorned with flowers, jut from winding streets and alleys above a small harbor. Streets are filled with shops, cheerful bars, and cafes. (B)|
|Day 8||Rome||Drive back to Rome to enjoy most of the afternoon and evening at leisure. (B)|
|Day 9||Rome||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Prices are per person based on double room occupancy.Single room supplement: $400No triple room reduction.Extra nights per person in Rome:pre tour: in single room $126-$230; in twin / in triple $83-$128post tour: in single room $124-$144; in twin / in triple $76-$92
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).