GLOBUS 2021: Israel & Wonders of Jordan (QCE)
14 days from Tel Aviv to Dead Sea
Scenes from Scripture, scenes of the desert, and even scenes from the movies await on this historical and biblical tour of Israel and Jordan. As you travel from Tel Aviv, the 'Mediterranean Manhattan, 'to the calming waters of the Dead Sea, you'll come alive as you float in the salt-laden lake, immerse yourself in fascinating UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and dig into out-of-this world plates of mezze-the Middle East's version of Spanish tapas. Between the moving sites of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, you will be inspired by a variety of breathtaking natural wonders. Feel exhilarated on a four-wheel drive through the sand dunes of Wadi Rum, visit Wadi Mujib, the 'Jordanian Grand Canyon,' and channel 'Indy' as you navigate the narrow gorge of the Siq at the rock-cut archaeological site of Petra-made famous in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
Call 1 -866-934-6292 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15246490
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 3/31/2021
- 14 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Tel Aviv||Welcome to Tel Aviv! This evening, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel. (D)|
|Day 2||Jaffa||LATRUN AREA See the site of David's victory over Goliath and visit the Monastery of the Trappist Monks.JAFFA Walking tour of the ancient port. (B) 50 mi / 80 km|
|Day 3||THAIFA||CAESAREA Visit the Roman Amphitheater and the Crusader Fortress.HAIFA Visit the Baha'i Shrine. (B,D) 58 mi / 94 km|
|Day 4||Haifa||MOUNT OF BEATITUDES Visit the site where Jesus delivered his sermon.CAPERNAUM Visit the site where Jesus recruited his first followers.JORDAN RIVER Visit a baptismal site.SEA OF GALILEE See Lake Tiberias before a [LF] scenic cruise. Hear a [LF] lecture on Kibbutz life. (B,D) 125 mi / 200 km|
|Day 5||Jerusalem||NAZARETH Visit the Church of the Annunciation.CANA Visit the site of the first miracle.BET SHE'AN Visit to the ancient city includes the Roman and Byzantine relics.Stop for a panoramic view of Jerusalem. (B,D) 147 mi / 235 km|
|Day 6||Jerusalem||Scenic drive through the Judean wilderness en route to the Dead Sea.MASADA Cable-car ride to visit the cliff-top fortress.DEAD SEA [LF] Float in the saltwater of the Dead Sea and receive a salt scrub gift. Return to Jerusalem. (B) 81 mi / 130 kmENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Jerusalem with a Middle Eastern dinner. This and many more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time with the GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 7||Bethlehem||JERUSALEM Visit Yad Vashem and the Israel Museum.BETHLEHEM Orientation tour and visit to the Church of Nativity. (B,D) 6 mi / 10 km|
|Day 8||Jerusalem||JERUSALEM Guided walking tour of the Old City includes the Garden Tomb, Mount of Olives, and the Garden of Gethsemane. Follow the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Stop at the Western Wall. Walk to Mount Zion and visit the Upper Room where Jesus and his disciples had the last supper. Visit the tomb of King David. Farewell dinner at your hotel. (B,D)|
|Day 9||Amman||ALLENBY BRIDGE Cross the border to Jordan.JERASH Visit the Greco-Roman ruins en route to Amman. (B,D) 75 mi / 120 km|
|Day 10||Petra||WADI RUM Free time for lunch. [LF] Four-by-four Jeep tour includes a complimetary keffiyeh (traditional headscarf).PETRA Free time this afternoon. (B,D) 261 mi / 420 km|
|Day 11||Petra||PETRA Guided walking tour of the city features the Siq and the narrow gorge made famous in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. See the famous Treasury. Free time for lunch. [LF] Sip tea in a Bedouin tent. (B,D)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Petra with an excursion to Little Petra. This and many more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time with the GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 12||Dead Sea||KERAK Visit the Crusader castle. Free time for lunch.WADI MUJIB Photo stop. (B,D) 149 mi / 240 km|
|Day 13||Dead Sea||MADABA Visit St. George's Church and the Madaba Archaeological Museum.MOUNT NEBO Visit the site where Moses saw the promised land.BETHANY BEYOND THE JORDAN Orientation walk. Free time this afternoon before a farewell dinner at your hotel. (B,D) 75 mi / 120 km|
|Day 14||Dead Sea||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. The nearest airport is Amman. (B)|
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).