You've been looking for Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, and Vixen in all the wrong places. Pack your binoculars for Norway's natural wonders, including its scenic Hardangervidda mountain plateau, home to Northern Europe's largest stock of reindeer. Of course, this gorgeous expanse of land and its antlered residents aren't the only gifts Norway bestows upon its guests-extraordinary fjords, serene lakes, gleaming glaciers, and thundering waterfalls are all part of the bow-topped package, and this breathtaking tour of Norway presents the most spectacular ways to see them. Cross the orchard-lined Hardangerfjord by ferry, witness the UNESCO-protected Naeroyfjord aboard a relaxing cruise, and savor the spectacular Nordfjord views aboard the Loen Skylift, Norway's newest aerial tramway. Beginning and ending in Oslo, this encompassing tour of Norway balances the country's charming, timeless villages with the surprising architecture and energy of its capital city.
Call 1 -866-934-6292 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15594011
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2021
- 10 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Oslo, Norway||Welcome to Oslo! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel. (D)|
|Day 2||Oslo||OSLO Guided sightseeing includes a walk through Frogner Park and a visit to City Hall. (B)|
|Day 3||OSLO-HEDDAL-VEMORK-TELEMARK||HEDDAL Visit the Stave Church. Scenic drive through Rjukan Valley via Lake Tinnsjo.VEMORK Guided visit of the museum. (B,D) 165 mi / 265 km|
|Day 4||TELEMARK-LATEFOSS-HARDANGERFJORD-BERGEN||LATEFOSS Photo stop at the waterfalls.HARDANGERFJORD Ferry crossing. [LF] Apple juice and cider tasting, with lunch at Steinsto fruit farm.BERGEN Orientation drive includes Bryggen, the Hanseatic Wharf, the harbor, and the Fish Market. (B,L) 202 mi / 325 km|
|Day 5||BERGEN-VOSS-STALHEIM||BERGEN Free time this morning.VOSS Free time. (B,D) 112 mi / 180 kmENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Voss with an excursion on the Flam Railway. This and many more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app|
|Day 6||Loen||SOGNEFJORD & NAEROYFJORD Scenic cruise.FJAERLAND Visit the Norwegian Glacier Museum.JOSTEDAL GLACIER Photo stop. (B,D) 112 mi / 180 km|
|Day 7||Loen||LOEN [LF] Skylift ride. Free time atop Mount Hoven summit. (B,D)|
|Day 8||LOEN-GEIRANGERFJORD-DALSNIBBA-LOM-LILLEHAMMER||GEIRANGERFJORD Scenic cruise.DALSNIBBA Panoramic view from Geiranger Skywalk, Mount Dalsnibba's platform above the fjord Dalsnibba lookout.LOM Picture stop before continuing to Lillehammer. (B,D) 211 mi / 340 km|
|Day 9||LILLEHAMMER-EIDSVOLL-OSLO||LILLEHAMMER Picture stop at the Olympic ski jump. Guided walking tour of the Maihaugen Open-Air Museum.Scenic drive on the way to Oslo along Lake Mjosa to Eidsvoll. Farewell dinner tonight at your hotel. (B,D) 143 mi / 230 km|
|Day 10||Oslo||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).