If you can't take the beat, get out of the kitchen! One of the highlights of a visit to the Canadian Maritimes is the Ceilidh (kay-lee), or kitchen party, a Gaelic celebration of music, dancing, and storytelling. In addition to this traditional maritime merriment, this tour of the Canadian Maritimes and Cape Breton has cooked up plenty of unique experiences in this picturesque part of the world. Get your camera ready for Canada's most photographed lighthouse in Peggy's Cove, your windbreaker zipped for the highest and widest tides at Hopewell Rocks, and your taste buds ready for a traditional fish cake breakfast, sugar camp lunch, and fresh lobster dinner. Throughout Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Cape Breton, tiny fishing villages, giant whales, and the grandest of scenery will be calling your name, as will Cape Breton's historic Alexander Graham Bell Museum. Hello, coastal Canada!Say goodnight to coastal Canada and good morning to French Canada as you board the overnight Ocean train in Halifax for Montreal. Aboard the oldest continuously operated named passenger train in North America, you'll sleep in comfort before awakening to the dream sights of Quebec's largest city. An included hop-on/hop-off trolley tour will put a spring in your step on this extension to your tour of Eastern Canada.
Call 1 -866-934-6292 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15594366
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2021
- 12 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Halifax||Welcome to Halifax! At 6 pm, meet your traveling companions for a welcome drink.|
|Day 2||HALIFAX EXCURSION TO PEGGY'S COVE & LUNENBURG||PEGGY'S COVE [LF] Traditional Nova Scotian breakfast. LUNENBURG (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) Orientation tour. Free time this afternoon.HALIFAX Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 3||HALIFAX-SUGAR MOON FARM-MONCTON||HALIFAX Orientation tour includes public gardens and harbor area. SUGAR MOON FARM Traditional sugar camp lunch at [LF] Sugar Moon Farm en route to Moncton. MONCTON Free time this evening. (B,L)|
|Day 4||MONCTON-HOPEWELL ROCKS-CHARLOTTETOWN||HOPEWELL ROCKS Sightseeing with a Naturalist Guide. Cross Confederation Bridge to Prince Edward Island en route to Charlottetown. CHARLOTTETOWN Local treat at Cow's Ice Cream Factory. [LF] Lobster supper at a local restaurant this evening. (B,D)|
|Day 5||Charlottetown||CHARLOTTETOWN Guided tour includes scenic drive to North Rustico Harbour. Tour Prince Edward Island National Park and Green Gables Heritage Site with a Local Guide. Lunch at Prince Edward Island Preserve Company includes a traditional [LF] Ceilidh (folk music party). Free time this afternoon and evening. (B,L) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Charlottetown to browse the shops or attend the Anne of Green Gables Musical. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 6||CHARLOTTETOWN-BADDECK||CHARLOTTETOWN Scenic ferry ride across Northumberland Strait to Baddeck. BADDECK Visit the Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site. Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 7||Baddeck||BADDECK Scenic drive along the Atlantic coast to Cape Breton Highlands National Park. CAPE BRETON HIGHLANDS NATIONAL PARK Guided sightseeing includes the Cabot Trail. BADDECK Free time this evening. (B,L,D)|
|Day 8||Halifax||BADDECK Cross the Canso Causeway en route to Halifax. HALIFAX Visit Citadel Hill National Historic site before a farewell dinner this evening. (B,D)|
|Day 9||HALIFAX-VIA RAIL'S THE OCEAN||HALIFAX Free time this morning.VIA RAIL'S THE OCEAN This afternoon, travel aboard an overnight train ride across New Brunswick to Montreal. Accommodations on the train are in private Sleeper Plus service. (B,L,D)|
|Day 10||VIA RAIL'S THE OCEAN- MONTREAL||VIA RAIL'S THE OCEAN Morning arrival.MONTREAL Remainder of the day is free. Your Globus Local Host will be available to provide suggestions on how to spend your free time. (B)|
|Day 11||Montreal||MONTREAL Free day includes the Hop-on/hop-off trolley tour. (B)|
|Day 12||Montreal||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.Any applicable Goods and Service Tax (GST) and/or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) for Canada are additional. Taxes will be calculated and listed at the time of booking, prior to payment being collected.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).