GLOBUS 2022: Cruising Hawaii's Paradise with Sheraton Princess Kaiulani (EN)
11 Day Tour from Honolulu to Honolulu
Tiny Bubbles on the ukulele meet big waves in the Pacific on this breezy land and cruise tour of Hawaii. Absorb the sunshine, shorelines, and poignant wartime history of Honolulu before setting sail on a seven-night cruise through the tropical paradise of the Hawaiian Islands. Aboard Norwegian Cruise Line's Pride of America, you'll dreamily drift to colorful jungles and black sand beaches, deep canyons and towering volcanoes, and sprawling coffee plantations and small sleepy towns. From the lush isles of Oahu, Maui, and Kauai to the Big Island of Hawaii, we've created a mesmerizing menu of included and optional excursions to immerse yourself in the seas and sights of the 50th state. See the spectacular sunrise over the gigantic Haleakala Crater, board a helicopter to soar over rainforests and bubbling lava, or simply park yourself on deck with a glass of bubbly. The navigation of this Hawaiian cruise is completely up to you.
Call 1 -866-934-6292 for more information or to book today! Mention code 16760576
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 12/31/2022
- 11 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Honolulu||Welcome to Honolulu! Free time this afternoon and evening.|
|Day 2||HONOLULU EXCURSION TO PEARL HARBOR||HONOLULU This morning, meet with your Local Host and traveling companions for breakfast and a welcome meeting. Guided sightseeing includes Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial and Museum, the Punchbowl National Cemetery, Chinatown, the Hawaii State Capitol, 'Iolani Palace, and the Kamehameha the Great statue. (B,D)|
|Day 3||Honolulu||HONOLULU Free day. (B) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Honolulu with an excursion to the Polynesian Cultural Center, followed by dinner and Polynesian performances. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Your Globus Local Host is happy to offer tips to make the most out of your free time!|
|Day 4||Honolulu||HONOLULU Free time this morning and afternoon before boarding your Pride of America cruise ship. Ship departs at 7 pm. (B,D)|
|Day 5||Maui||MAUI Free day on shore. Arrive in Maui at 8 am and overnight in Maui. (B,L,D)|
|Day 6||Maui||MAUI Free day on shore. Depart for the 'Big Island' of Hawaii at 6 pm. (B,L,D)|
|Day 7||Hilo||HILO Free day on shore. Arrive in Hilo at 8 am and depart for Kona at 6 pm. (B,L,D)|
|Day 8||Kona||KONA Free day on shore. Arrive in Kona at 7 am and depart for Kauai at 5:30 pm. (B,L,D)|
|Day 9||Kauai||KAUAI Free day on shore. Arrive at 10 am and overnight in Kauai. (B,L,D)|
|Day 10||Kauai||KAUAI Free time this morning and afternoon. Depart for Honolulu at 2 pm. (B,L,D)|
|Day 11||Honolulu||HONOLULU Arrive in Honolulu at 7 am. Disembarkation usually begins two hours after docking. Schedule departing flights after noon. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director, Driver and Local Guides are available for pre-purchase on the base vacation. For vacations that include an extension to the base, pre-paid gratuities only include the base portion. Any additional gratuities would need to be paid on board ship.Cruise line non-commissionable fare, government taxes, and fees of $551 to $607 are not included but are additional and mandatory. These fees will be added to your Vacation Estimate.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).